Since 2018, we have done online video sessions that work just as well as in-person sessions.
Given how easy it is to use secure online platforms like Zoom, now is the perfect time to work with a skilled and experienced board certified hypnotist like Gina or Todd Goodwin, without being limited to the hypnotists in your area. You might also like how easy and private it is to do remote sessions from the comfort of your own home, without having to waste time or energy fighting traffic.
Are you ready to work with us?
During this Zoom meeting, we’ll look at your specific situation, try to figure out why you’re having problems, answer your questions, and lay out a plan to help you reach your goal. The meeting is laid-back, full of useful information, and lasts less than an hour. You can be sure that we won’t take you on as a client unless we’re sure we can help you. If we don’t think so, we’ll let you know.
Are you a good fit for our services?
Our successful clients are coachable, dedicated, and responsible. To work with us, you must:
- Have an open mind and be ready to take direction, handle critical feedback, and follow instructions;
- Be motivated and make it a top priority to reach your goal;
- Take full responsibility for your results and stop making excuses; and
- Understand that solving your problem will take time and money.
Note that the work we do is different for each person and is discussed during your $97 Zoom consultation. So, we don’t talk about pricing or any other details of your situation until we meet for the first time. Because our services are not medical, we do not accept any kind of health insurance.
The next step is to fill out our online new client application, which usually takes between 10 and 20 minutes. After that, you can use our online calendar to make an appointment. You’ll also get to watch an eye-opening educational video that will prepare you for our first meeting.
- We work only with clients who are at least 18 years of age.
- Our cancellation policy (which you will see in our Client Bill of Rights & Responsibilities) requires 48 hours advance notice of ANY appointment changes, including initial consultations, to avoid a $97 cancellation fee.
- All appointments will take place by Zoom, unless stated otherwise.
If you’re doing the Break the Chains of Smoking hybrid program ($1,277):
- The consultation is FREE.
- Our scheduling system requires credit card information, but your card will be charged for the program only once you become a client.
If you’re scheduling an initial consultation for any of our other one-on-one programs:
- The consultation is $97, and your card will be charged $97 after you schedule your consultation.
- We determine our fees at the consultation based on your customized program, not on a per-session basis.
If emotional challenges (or habits related to food or alcohol) are your main concern, click here.
If compulsive gambling is your main concern, click here.